27.2. - 28.2.2013, Nice
Evolving the Techno-Economic Realities of Energy Storage Systems
ACI’s 3rd Annual Energy Storage summit will once again bring together senior executives from the utilities industry, TSOs, DNOs, EES owners, developers as well as manufacturers to conduct a thorough cost analysis and comparison of various EES systems and their roles in the business strategies & blueprints of grid operators.
The conference will have a heavy focus on case study examples of large scale RES projects across the globe, discussing how they overcame economic, political and technological challenges to improve penetration of intermittent RES.
- Key Topics Include
- Global Market Forecasts & Assessment
- Policy Developments & Impact on Energy Storage
- Utility Scale Storage – TSO & DSO Strategy
- Key Obstacle to Growth for Emerging Technologies
- Realities of Energy Storage Business Models & Economics
- Case Studies: Improving RES Penetration
- Advances in Battery Storage
- Techno-Economic Evaluation of Large Scale Applications